Research & Evaluation
You’ve worked with us to analyse your data and identified that there is a road safety issue, but what do you do next?
Commissioning Agilysis to assist you with research and evaluations will bring an evidence-led approach to your road safety and active travel interventions. We will help you to challenge assumptions and redefine problems to identify alternative best practice strategies and solutions to increase effectiveness.
We have a solution-based approach to addressing problems.
We tailor evaluation and research services to your needs, from offering advice on designs and research methods through to providing full independent research projects, acknowledging that each project is different and requires a unique response.
Projects can include some or all of the following:
- creating logic models to explain how the intervention will meet these aims and objectives
- selecting the most appropriate evaluation design and research methods
- coding behaviour change techniques used in interventions
- defining and refining clear aims and objectives
- literature reviews and strategy assessments
- statistical testing
- project management
- results analysis
- report writing